Our Live feature allows you to livestream your voice and music while chatting with your listeners in real time. It offers a way for you to have real connections with other users. You can chat with your listeners, receive hearts from your top fans, and collect virtual gifts.
Q. How to go Live?
- Tap the + button on the bottom and click on the Live feature to start your live show.
- Put in your show Title and choose a Cover Photo. The tip here is choose an interesting Title and Cover Photo that well describes your track to get your audience's attention!
- Pick a Topic Tag and include Detail Tags to help others to find your content better. To learn more about tags, please check out this article.
- Click Start whenever you're ready to begin your show.
- Feel free to use the sharing feature to share your show with others!
Q. How do I add background music?
We are currently working on the Audio Mix feature where you can play music from other apps in the background. In the meantime, you can play background music through your laptop or speaker while doing a live show. Make sure to place your phone near the source for better sound quality!
Q. How can I get better audio quality?
Feel free to connect your phone with an external microphone! It’s not a must but it will improve the audio quality. Another tip is to be in a quiet setting with minimal background noises and speak directly into your phone microphone.
Also, if you wear your headset while broadcasting, the audio quality may drop.
Q. How should I deal with trolls in a live show?
If you encounter trolls or users that are bothering you, feel free to report to email@example.com. You can also block users by going to their profile page. From there, click on the three dots on the top right corner. After you've successfully blocked a user, they will not be able to see or interact with your account & content.
Q. How do I go live with a friend?
You can use the Call-In feature to go live with other Tincasters!
You can Call-In with up to 4 people!
Q. Can I change my title and photo?
After you've started your live show, you will only be able to change the title but not the photo. Currently, we are working on a feature where you can change the photo.
Q. Can I save/download my Live?
Unfortunately, users are not able to download or save the live shows from Tin Can at the moment. We are currently working on the Saving feature, so please stay tuned!
Q. Does my auto lock need to be turned off?
Yes, your auto lock needs to be turned off. Otherwise, your live session may be lost when your phone goes to sleep.