Our Record feature allows you to record your voice or music. They will be saved as Recorded Tracks in your profile. You can upload audio files in mp3, mp4, m4a, mpg format.
Q. How to Record?
- Tap the + button on the bottom and click on the Record feature to start recording your audio content.
- Press the Record button when you're ready. Speak into or play your music near your phone's microphone. Press the Stop button when you are finished with recording.
- On this page, you may listen to your recording before posting it and choose either to Restart or Save to move forward with adding a Title and Description to your audio track. Tip: come up with an interesting Title that describes the recording to get more listens!
- After you've put in a Title and Description, choose a Cover Photo. The tip here is similar to the one for your Title; choose a photo that well describes your track to get your audience's attention!
- Pick a Topic Tag and include Detail Tags to help others to find or search your content better.
- Click Post when you're ready to publish your recording.
- Feel free to use the sharing feature to share your content with others!
Q. What should I do if my import keeps failing?
Please make sure you are connected to WiFi when uploading. Unstable connections may cause the uploads to fail. Please check your file format. If you have the correct file format but struggle to upload, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q. How to download my recording?
Unfortunately, users are not able to download or save the recorded files from Tin Can at the moment. We are currently working on the Saving feature, so please stay tuned!
Q. How do I edit or delete my record?
You can make changes or delete the record by clicking on the three dots on the top right corner on your Recorded Track page. From there, you can easily update the Track Title or Delete your recording.