Tin Can support all of our creators and want to protect their rights. Here's what you can do if you believe that you've found a copyright infringement:
If it's not a fair use and not an infringement of your work, please inform the copyright holder know about the case so that they can deal with necessary actions. To report the copyright issue, you need to be the owner of the copyright to pursue further legal steps.
If you find that your copyright-protected work has been uploaded without your permission, please report us by following:
• If someone re-uploaded your Tin Can content, please send report the content and include a screenshot so we can review the infringement.
• If someone uploaded your content that you didn't upload on Tin Can, please reach out the person and notify them to take down the content by leaving a comment or message. If the person isn't responsive, please contact email@example.com and include the following:
- Contain a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner;
- Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identify the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Provide your contact information including your address, telephone number, and if available, an email address;
- Provide a personal statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law, and;
- Provide a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in the notification is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
It's also helpful to let us know you and the person's Nickname and Username for both cases. To see how you can find the Nickname and Username, please check out this article.
Note: We respect copyright law, and we expect that our community of Users will do the same. We will take necessary actions to remove any infringement that we become aware of. Furthermore, once we are aware of a user is repeatedly infringing other's works, we will terminate that user’s account.