If immediate help is needed, please contact 911 or local authorities first. Then report the situation to us so that we can take further necessary actions. Tin Can might contact you for more details in case we need to take further steps.
If you or someone you know is in emotional distress or suicidal crisis, check out the resources below.
- Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (8255). Here are additional contacts for more supports.
- Text TALK to 741741 for 24/7, anonymous, free counseling.
- Call the SAMHSA Treatment Referral Hotline, 1-800-662-HELP (4357), for free, confidential support for substance abuse treatment.
- Call the RAINN National Sexual Assault Hotline, 1-800-656-HOPE (4673), for confidential crisis support.
- Call Trevor Lifeline, 1-866-488-7386, a free and confidential suicide hotline for LGBT youth.
- 7 Cups and IMAlive are free, anonymous online text chat services with trained listeners, online therapists, and counselors.